Monday, July 16, 2012

Let's Chill


Okay, enough sun already. I don't know about you, but I'm ready to whip up something chilled and refreshing. This is a breakfast drink recipe, but I think I'll have it for dinner. It fits my criteria--cold, thick, easy and nutritious.

Gordon’s Berry Breakfast Drink
Ingredients
  • 3/4 cup chilled orange juice
  • 1/3 cup chilled pineapple juice
  • 2 cups vanilla yogurt
  • 1 cup frozen blueberries
  • 1/2 cup frozen sliced strawberries
  • 1/2 banana, sliced
Directions 

Place the orange juice, pineapple juice, yogurt, blueberries, strawberries, and bananas into a blender. Cover and blend until smooth. The berry drink will be very thick. Serve immediately.

Source: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/gordons-berry-breakfast-drink/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=chilled%20drinks&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment